I have a always felt I was put on the planet to create things that would make the world better and people happier. I love helping other and have spent 15+ years in the the customer service and design field learning how to do just that.
I have a passion for the planet and all things art and design. I offer my services at an affordable rate to help as many people as possible and consistently take on new things to broaden my skills and grow. I’m very easy going and know how to adapt and cater to the needs of any client and hit the ground running.
If you have an idea for something you want bring to life bring it to me and I will make it happen!
- Great attention to detail
- Driven self starter
- Traditional/digital illustration experience
- Vector illustration skills
- Typography skills
- Well developed communication skills
- Vast customer service experience
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suit
- Colour theory
- HTML and CSS experience
- Resume/cover letter styling
- Fine art illustrations
- Menus, marketing and advertising material
- Custom poster/portraits
- Character design
- Business cards
- Brand identity/logo designs
- Letterhead/stationary design
- Vector art for t-shirts/swag s etc.
- Packaging design
If you have a request for a service you don’t see here, just send me an email and I will accommodate your needs and offer you a quote for the job, I’m happy to answer any of your questions.
On average I charge $19 CAD an hour for my services and offer a tracked brake down of my time and provide you with edits and updates during the production process. For commission completion, I will provide source files and any rough work that was agreed upon and an invoice for the your commission and.
A Little Work I’ve Done
A zine cover and Illustration for a short story.
Dog treat packaging, logo, and character design.
Vinyl album cover design